Terms and conditions of sale
- All classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates
- Single classes expire one month from date of purchase
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance, unless otherwise specified
- Early cancellations: class bookings bookings can be cancelled up to 12 hours in advance only online.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 12 hours of class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- You are required to sign into class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time, your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online will be suspended for a month.
- Class packs can not be shared
- 5 class packages are valid for 2 months from date of purchase. 10 class packages are valid for 4 months from date of purchase.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pack
- If your Class Pack has expired, you may re-activate any unused classes from that series for 4 additional weeks commencing at the time of payment. The charge for this is £10. You may extend your pack up to 1 month after expiration. You may only extend your pack once.
- Monthly passes and appointment packages can not be extended
Advance Class Booking
- You may book in advance for classes online, or in the studio.
- You must still check in with staff, so that we know you are in the studio.
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 12 hours before the class starts. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
- If a class is fully booked in advance, you may still be allowed to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 12 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
- When booking a course or workshop, you will only be offered a refund when cancelling more than 3 weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 20% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your MindBody account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
- If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 3 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. You must email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to some one on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 20% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your MindBody account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
- No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
- In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
Appointments & Private Yoga Classes
- For all appointments and private lessons there is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not attend your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee.
- The booking confirmation and appointment reminder emails you receive are the date and time for which you will be charged.
- 5 appointment packages are valid for 3 months from date of purchase. 10 appointment packages are valid for 5 months from date of purchase.
- Seniors (OAPs), Full-time students and Unemployed yogis with valid proof of identification will be offered 10% off on Class Packs.
- No discounts are available on Annual or Monthly Direct-Debits or Unlimited Annual Contracts.
- No discounts are available on special offers.
- Only one discount can be applied at one time.
- Students arriving late will only be admitted into a class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
- Merchandise returned in the same condition in which it was sold, will be exchanged for store credit. This only applies to items returned within 14 days, with a receipt.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Elisa Lee Yoga’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Elisa Lavery) whose registered office is 23 Wenlock Road, 302 Union Wharf, London N1 7ST. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking.
- You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
- You agree not to re-post, distribute, or modify our content on another site, or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Elisa Lee Yoga takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using our website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by our negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.
- Information collected through the website may include:
- any personal details provided to us through MindBody Online, forms, and email such as name, address, phone number, etc.
- your preferences and usage of email communications, recorded my email newsletters we send you
- Your IP address
- Browsing preferences collected through cookies, which allows our website to recognise you and your preferred settings. Your browser settings can be modified to notify you before downloading cookies. If you do allow cookies to be used, they will be stored on your hard drive by our browser to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
- Any personal data collected from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act to:
- process your sale
- to send you information on other products or services that may be of interest (unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such communications)
- when we engage third party contractors (e.g. teachers) to perform services for us, these third party contractors may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third party contractors will safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
- We will not disclose any personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activity
- You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. To receive a copy, send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to:
23 Wenlock Road
302 Union Wharf
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change our policy at any time by updating this page.